Coisas giras das férias #3

«For months now, my friends, you have been urging me to give you a description of my impressions while travelling in foreign lands, never suspecting that you are thereby placing me in a quandary. What shall I tell you? What shall I say that is new, that has not been told before? Who of us Russians (those, at least, that read periodicals) does not know Europe twice as well as he knows Russia?» 

Notas de inverno sobre impressões de verão, Fiodor Dostoievski 

Passear numa cidade por onde andamos todos os dias. O Porto. E mostrar aos amigos novos na cidade os lugares mais bonitos. Vamos deixar de viajar sem conhecermos os nossos recantos, fáxabor!

Do Jardim da Cordoaria.

Na vista para o jardim das Virtudes.

Próximo post:
« Próximo post
Post anterior:
Post anterior »
0 Comentários fofinhos